Working With The Betta Group
Fairness & Honesty
Passion for Excellence
Supporting our Workforce
Building Relationships with our Customers
How the Objectives will be achieved:
Management will provide a workplace free of bullying and harassment free from intimidatory actions
- Standards, policies, and procedures will be developed, documented, and communicated to support implementation
- Create a supportive environment that will encourage people experiencing domestic and family violence to seek support
- All personnel will be held accountable for their actions
- Leadership demonstrating behaviours that aligns with our values
- Inappropriate behaviour in the workplace will be dealt with quickly and fairly
- Any accusations of breach of company requirements are documented and investigated fairly
- Management will communicate and consult with employees where practical
The Betta Group of Companies will provide the time and resources necessary to implement this policy within our organisation.
Policy & Practice
This document describes the policies, requirements and practices of Betta Group of Companies as they relate to People Management Systems internally and externally.
Who is ORCODA?
The parent company of The Betta Group is ORCODA Limited (ASX: ODA), who are an Australian owned and operated technology company that provides smart solutions for transport logistics and transport infrastructure services.
ORCODA’s transport infrastructure services are delivered through The Betta Group in major road, rail, and air infrastructure projects.
ORCODA’s transport logistics clients come from a diverse array of industry sectors and include some of Australia’s largest companies operating in the resources (mining, oil & gas and infrastructure), transport logistics, distribution and healthcare transport sectors.
ORCODA’s vision for the future is combining transport infrastructure services with transport logistics platforms to manage transport systems within the smart cities of the future.
ORCODA believes that electrification will be pivotal to running the plethora of smart devices (IOT, AI, ML, AR, VR etc) required within smart city road, rail and air infrastructure, all interconnected with technology platforms that book people parcels and goods into or onto the assets they travel in or on (car, bus, train, truck, plane or drones), and technology platforms that manage the routing, scheduling and optimisation of those assets.