The Betta Group are expert electrical and HVAC contractors; we carry out vital maintenance services to clients with critical assets.
All the services you need to manage your electrical network and HVAC assets in a way that optimises your network, such as conditions assessment and maintenance, planning, compliance, and documentation are part of what we provide.
The Betta Group will manage all your asset maintenance challenges for you, so you can focus on your core business. We provide warranty and service level-based support, maintenance of your systems, and 24-hour fault response and repair, all year round.
The Betta Group carry out major maintenance contract works for the Australian Defence Force, Coles, One Steel Metal Land, Spotless Group, Ergon Energy, Komatsu and major real estate franchises. We carry out work for all these clients plus many more across Central Queensland.
Our Principal Activities are:
- Asset Maintenance of HV Indoor & Outdoor Switch Gear and Transformers
- Annual Statutory Testing of Protection relays, VT’s CT’s Buchhholz relays and all HV protection
- Installation and Maintenance of smart poles
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of power factor correction equipment for Commercial and Industrial installations
- Maintenance of Street Lights and Sports Field Lighting Equipment (including bulk lamp replacement, light patrols, smart lighting and all corrective and preventative maintenance)
ASSET MAINTENANCE PROJECTS
KomatsuJoy Mining Equipment Fabrication and Repair Facility
We supply routine inspection and maintenance services to Komatsu’s HV & LV network, at their Joy Mining Equipment fabrication and repair facility based in Parkhurst QLD.
Works include: HV Switching, Sub Station, Switchgear, RMU, Circuit Breaker, Transformer inspections and oil sampling.